This one is a fun trick that looks great.
- Start with the diabolo spinning fast, and level.
- Catch the diabolo on the Back of the string, by bringing the left hand down over the diabolo.
- With the left hand stick, pick up the segment of string closest to the right hand stick.
- Push the tip of the right hand stick through the space to the left of the string which is attached to the left hand stick.
- Turn the left hand 90 degrees clockwise so it is perpendicular to the axel of the diabolo (The animation doesn't show this step, but it's important to do it)
- make the diabolo jump over the right hand stick!
to Main Juggling Page
© 2000 What Goes Up...